Wednesday 2 March 2011

Why Haven't I Thought of This in a While?

I was thinking today that there was a time I wanted Kenzie to go to University. For some reason, I haven't that about that dream for a long time. Soooooo..... I started doing some research.

I knew there were programs available in Edmonton at the University of Alberta and at Grant MacEwan. The one at Grant MacEwan is, or was called College Connection. Unfortunately, I can't find any mention of the program after the late 1990s. I sent an email to see if it still exists. Update: the program now exists as Campus Connections.

The University of Alberta has a program called On Campus - it sounds like it would be a good fit for Kenzie. The only problem is their very limited enrollment. I am going to see if I can get a hold of someone tomorrow and see what her chances would be of getting in - or get her on a waiting list.

If she could go to University while working a couple evenings a week, that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment