Tuesday 5 July 2011

Who Am I

I asked Kenzie's roommate, Ashley, to put down some of her thoughts on her new living arrangement and how she feels about becoming a supportive roommate. Here they are: 






Name: Ashley


About Me: I am a firefighter, pointe ballet dancer and computer geek


About My Family: I am the oldest of three kids. My brother has many medical conditions including Aspergers and OCD.


Why I Would Do This
Reason #1 - I love Kenzie
Reason #2 - I love being involved in improving someone else's life.
Reason #3 - I love the responsibility and knowing that I am challenging myself.


This "job" gives me cheap rent, an amazing roommate and a great support system. I love knowing that people care for both Kenzie and I.


ps: just throwing it out there that this is the best "job" ever! I love Kenzie.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great to read your thoughts Ashley! I'm glad that you and Kenzie have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely supported...looking forward to 'warming the house'!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete