Tuesday 19 July 2011

19 Days

Well, it has been 19 days since the little birdie flew the coop. Or the nest. I have been very pleased with how well things have gone so far. The girls are settling in nicely, (almost) everything has been unpacked and a routine seems to be established.


I think having the girls start living together a couple of months before school starts again was a very good thing. It will give them time to get a routine going, understand each other and develop some comfort.


The only glitch we have encountered so far is one that I am not quite sure how to report on. I want to respect Kenzie's privacy enough that everything is not splashed all over the internet, but I also don't want any parents reading this to think that everything is perfect.


So, for now, I will just say that we have had to do some educating and boundary setting for Kenzie in regards to visitors, boys and roommates. Hmmmmm.... wait a minute..... I guess that isn't so unusual for someone freshly out on their own, is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment